Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When I “think”...

When I “think” everything ceases to exist… the faces around me, the things, the little creations ‘n’ the big ones- they all vanish- the image blurs ‘n’ then disappears… what remains is just me ‘n’ the One ‘n’ the vision… what I see others can’t, what others see I can’t ‘n’ I don’t want to… everything is based on assumptions! To me my thoughts, to them theirs… everything that exists, exists ‘coz I exist… the day I cease to exist, everything will vanish- will disappear… it makes me smile… a lot at times… what makes me think the way I think? What makes me love what I love?… what makes me hate what I hate?… what makes me emote?… what makes me judge?… good ‘n’ ugly… right ‘n’ wrong… Am I the only one? Yeah, I’m the only one... in my world! ‘n’ this world is for me alone! I’m good, I’m bad, I’m a thought that’s wandering in space- the space that is for me! Everything is linked to me… they all have a purpose, a reason ‘n’ I too have one!
And when I stop "thinking", when I open my other eye ‘n’ close this “real virtual one”, I see things around me… faces… objects… creations… they resurface… ‘n’ it makes me smile… ‘n’ sometimes I laugh out aloud!!!

1 comment:

Mahrukh said...

Wow...this was indeed a thoughtful piece of writing :)...keep writing Asif...!!!