Wednesday, June 20, 2007

...Black...

I am the queen of all colors
The color of magic
The color of mystery
I am the color of achievement, the color of the intellect
"I am black!"
I am the color of the dark silent nights,
The color of loneliness
The color of the world... of evrthg in it...
I am black!!...the color of the "blind 'n' deaf"!...

I am "blind 'n' deaf"!!
Evrthg in my world is dark 'n' silent
My Creator painted the canvas of my world with black!!
darkness 'n' silence are my accomplice
for I cant see... I can't hear!!
I m deaf 'n' blind!!
"Red" for me is black, "blue" for me is black, "yellow" for me is black
"Black" for me is red, "black" for me is blue, "black" for me is yellow
"BLACK FOR ME IS NOT BLACK"
"BLACK FOR ME IS WHITE !!"
For me black is the color of hope...
of beauty...
of light!!!

Mine is a different world than yours
for words don't have meaning in my world
Words don't have a voice in my world
Can you imagine how I dream???
How I think without these words???
without images???
Don't try... you can't !!!
You assemble some words 'n' images 'n' sound 'n' then give it a form
of a thought...of a dream!!!
But my dreams 'n' thoughts are different
'coz I don't think/dream in the language you speak
I don't u'stnd your language!!You don't u'stnd mine!!

You think you are blessed!!
I think I am the one the one who's blessed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I have never ever seen such a nice, philosophical and innovative web page in my life. You made my life live. It is so remarkable that I could not resist my eyes to take them off from this page. Keep it up buddy. luv u - Zaki