Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Notes to My Self…

Sometimes I am some superhero beating up the goons, the evil… saving the oppressed from the oppressors… a man standing upto corruption despite threat of consequence… ordinary man elevating himself to make a contribution… changing "what I m" to "who I can b"!!!... someone striving to make a difference… sometimes I just sit there alone 'n' make some notes, some thoughts, to myself on a virgin piece of paper… sometimes I am a man, just a man romancing my woman, my fairy, the one for me… with some soft music playing in the background… I keep changing my identity by putting on faces of persons, characters I relate to 'n' do things I love to do… I can be whatever I want to be, I can do whatever I wish to do… sing songs, play music… just anything… everything… in my Neverland… my "real imaginary little world"!!

Sometimes I weave characters out of my imagination, around myself 'n' discuss things with 'em… Sometimes I take some characters from some movie, 'n' put my face on 'em 'n' do things they do in the movie… it's so much fun!!!... sometimes I take characters from my real life, my so called real life, 'n' do things that I cant possibly do in reality… doing something for those characters I cant in my real life… it gives me immense happiness, wandering into my neverland… sometimes with people I love… sometimes with the woman(the mirage, the illusion that I follow everywhere),just looking at her 'n' conversing in the language of silence, of love… 'n' sometimes I wander alone… just me 'n' my thoughts… just wandering 'n' watching the birds sing b'ful songs, Not worrying about who hears or what they think… amidst the b'ful flowers in the garden… Watching all the things around, the creations the Creator created… I have a house there… not that big… but big enough to house me 'n' my family… I designed it to perfection… myself… to my definition of perfection… not of others!!! It's a lovely feeling!!!

But it's always so very tough returning back to this world… to the reality… reality for you… 'n' I guess, for me also… in my neverland I am 'n' extra-ordinary man capable of doing anything- almost anything… and suddenly when I return back to the reality, I realize that I m so very ordinary, so very helpless, incapable of doing things on my own… it's a pity that I cant live in my neverland for ever… but I can die to be there… to be with the ones I really care for… doing things I really believe in… spending time with all those imaginary characters I have in my head… in my neverland… One day I'll b there… 2 get that happiness that has bin eluding me here in this "imaginary real world"…

So till then I'll continue living two lives… one for others 'n' one for my self… just for my Self!!! And for that I feel so very thankful to my Creator for giving me this option to satisfy my "ego", the hunger of the sleeping "warrior of light" in me… to be One Extra-Ordinary fellow… a king… of a kingdom… far far away… the kingdom, my kingdom of the Neverland…

How tough it is to distinguish the "Real" from the "Imaginary"… How very tough!!! I believe if I can do a certain task, a certain thing in my "real imaginary world", I can do it here also… in my "imaginary real world"!!!

No comments: