Thursday, December 06, 2007

"The woman in veil 'n' one wanderer"

Life's like a woman in veil- covering everything, exposing just the eyes… it is a question mark- b'ful 'n' magical 'n' yet strange at times… she takes you to places you have never been to… shows you something when you are busy with something else she showed you earlier… 'n' suddenly she throws some colors on the canvas 'n' says with a smile "now handle this"… 'n' when you are busy painting the canvas with those colors, she comes again 'n' takes it away from you 'n' says- THAT'S IT! Enough! Move on… 'n' so you move on… to other destinations- places you have never been to… people you've never met… 'n' sometimes to people you have met once 'n' then forgot… to rediscover those individuals… I'm in love with this woman… with her eyes… I value her- respect her for whatever she's given me… I feel blessed… 'n' when she gives me something, I try to give her back something to show her that I'm worthy of it all… I have certain responsibilities towards her… she tells me look I have given you all these things but I'm selfish… 'n' I need something in return… she never tells me what exactly she expects… what exactly she wants… but I know- I u'stand her silence! 'n' she u'stnds mine! 'n' I try hard to make her happy… for she has given me so much to smile about… 'n' so I smile 'n' laugh 'n' dance 'n' sing… in my torturous ways… 'n' I'll continue doing it no matter what others feel/ think… for my aim is just to make her happy… to make HIM happy- the ONE sitting there 'n' watching me all the time- keeping an eye on whatever I do… for my aim is just to make myself happy- 'n' I know where my happiness lies… I know where His happiness lies- what makes HIM smile… what makes her smile…

I think 'n' try 'n' act 'n' enjoy 'n' smile 'n' wander… with that b'ful woman in veil…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

salaam asif,i am sofia,wounderful.....really wounderful.....women ia veil.....i love reading ur words.

Asif H Siddiqui said...

wassalam sofia,
Thanks for ur comments...