Friday, December 07, 2007

my first movie- for my nephew


Here's my first movie... "a gift- an invisible chain"... for my nephew, Shoufil- My l'le angel...
Earlier I included a narration of the text but then somehow it didn't appeal to me 'n' so i edited it. This is the first time I played with Windows movie maker 'n' I loved it... The text in the video is something that i wrote for my nephew on his first B'day but couldn't send it his mom i.e. my sister... Now that I've it in this video, I'll send the link to her so that she could watch it with her family at her home... I'm so excited! I just feel like showing it to her right now :)

Just felt like posting it on my blogspace... Will look forward to your valuable comments...
Do leave your comments...
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Asif...great work!!! m impressed. ur nephew is very cute...:)