Friday, June 27, 2008

..."These lines are not mine"...

These lines are not mine...
Not even these thoughts...
I don't have nothing that's truly mine...
Not really!

This name is not mine…
Not even this face, this cage of bones…
A cage imprisoning the soul- my soul…
“My soul”???...
Well not really!

This life too is not mine...
Not even the death I'll be meeting one day...
What's mine I can't say...
Can't really!

I don't run things here...
He does!
'n' where exactly is He, I don't know...
Not really!

I "want" 'n' I "need" to meet Him...
There are way too many questions in my head...
A head that's not mine...
Not really!

There's just one thing that's mine...
'n' that is "this desire", "this Need", "this Want"...
to meet Him...
Maybe one day...
May be not... I don't know...
Not really!

'n' so it is... life goes on...
'n' so do I...
with a hope...
To have something that's truly mine...
"When", "why", "how"???... I don't know...
Not really...
Naah, not really!!!

No comments: