Thursday, July 05, 2007

I stand here b'win the past ‘n’ the future...

I stand here b'win the past ‘n’ the future... in this place called present... looking at you... smiling at you... listening to your non sense... not trying to u'stnd you... ‘coz i dont want to... just trying to be there... just trying to make some sense… annoyed… irritated… sometimes sarcastic in my words… sometimes without any words/ thoughts… in silence… smtimes with some story… with some thoughts… letting you in my mind… my heart… into my small little world… "crazy" in your words… sarcastic too…

What are you supposed to do?

What am I supposed to do?

3 comments:

Mr. Smirthwaite said...

There is no past. There is no future. All are just thoughts which are illusion. There is just this. Just this. Enjoy yourself.

Simply Haris said...

you seem to be highly confused..dear..you need to atke rest...this will cool you off

Asif H Siddiqui said...

well you are right brother- i'm confused! i never said that i'm sure! :)